The ERFARET Non-profit Ltd (Knowledge Centre for Forest and Wood Utilization) is a university founded research and development organization in the west Hungarian region. Since 2008, we are active on forest, wood and agriculture related research projects initiated mainly by our industrial partners.
In 2010 we established the 3D Tech laboratory with state of the art 3D laser scanning, rapid prototyping (3D printing) and reverse engineering solutions for our partners, university students and researchers.
Nevertheless, the focus in our dissemination activity is on the exploitation of our research results but it also includes open access journal editing and publishing, bilingual e-library development and management to preserve professional and cultural heritage of the region, as well as conference and workshop organization for knowledge transfer.
Our main activities:
- Research & Development in forestry and wood industry: Cambium 2012 - our R&D portfolio
- 3D Tech laboratory: 3D scanning, 3D printing, 3D design & engineering: 3d-tech.hu
- Managing R&D and dissemination projects: Cambium 2012 - our R&D portfolio, ENVIFOR-WEB
- Intellectual property protection consultancy: PATLIB Centre - SOPRON
- Scientific journal publishing: woodscience.hu
Please don't hesitate to contact us for any enquiries you might have.